Selecting for the right school for your child in one of the most important decisions, you as a parent can make. Rishikul Vidya Niketan School offers an outstanding education designed to enrich the lives of all students, by offering both academic and sporting opportunities to challenge and extend, exploring all the possibilities available for the students.
The new academic session of the school begins on April 1st week every year and it is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well in advance before the said date. We will be pleased to assist you for any queries you have about our school.
How To Apply For Admission
Thank you for your interest in RVN. The following steps are involved in the admission process. We look forward to meeting you!
- Come to the school campus and the counselor will assist you with the details.
- Form to be collected within the given time and date.
- Form submission to be done along with the required documents mentioned in the form.
- Can visit Campus with prior appointments.
Mandatory Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Birth certificate of the student (Attested Copy)
- Last Year Report Card.
- Four Passport Size Photograph
- Two Passport Size Photographs of Parents.
- Transfer Certificate Original Copy with counter Signature if the student is from a different State and Board.
- Migration Certificate( original) if the student is seeking admission in XI Grade if the child is from a different Board.
- Aadhar Card of the Student.
- Residential Proof
- SSSM ID